a brand new, retro comic. It has a very wide and eclectic range of contributors, writers from Steve MacManus to Kek-W, artists from Ian Gibson to an 11-year-old called Drew Marr – and many breakthrough creators that we have watched grown and take their place in the comics industry.
- Temporal Anarchy Dark myths set in 1977, brought to you by Philthy Luka, the original punk rocker – By Alan Holloway and Neil ‘Blackbird’ Sims
- V In the future they’ll fight to become history – By Steve Bull and Ade Hughes
- The Screaming Hand! Trapped in a web of para-anatomical terror – By Kek-W and Conor Boyle
- Angel – By Baden James Mellonie and Steve Austin.
- The Last Man Brexit in space with killer robots – By Phil Elliott and Michael Powell
- The Prodigal Enslaved for three centuries by the Dark Fae, mankind awaits their liberator – Mal Earl
- Key Runners Loyal secret agents, whose mission is to defeat organised crime and government corruption – By Drew Marr
- TechnoFreak Criminals, robots and Maurice the cat – By John Charles and Tom Newell
- Lifeboat – a poster of Ian Gibson’s unpublished Masterpiece
- Penny Pentagram London’s Grooviest Occult Detective – By David Thomas and Jonny Roydon
- Division 77 ….Fighting a future war to save humanity, again – by Dave Heeley and Sinclair Elliott.
- Tinkling Triangles As featured in The SheerGlam Conspiracy – by Steve MacManus and Brendon Wright
- Have Blaster, Will Travel ‘When The Stranger hits town, it stays hit!’ – By Paul McCollum and Ed Doyle
- SGT. SHOUTY of the Moon Force In space everyone can hear you shout! – By Lew Stringer
- Tempered Curse 1312AD: the last days of the Knights Templar – By Dave Bedford and Morgan Gleave
Plus exclusive features on
- ROK! The God by John Wagner, Alan Grant and Dan Cornwell
- ComicScene magazine
- Edge of Extinction by Baden James Mellonie and artwork by Ryan Brown.