Follow the next chapter of the amazing success story in British comics!
Brexit in space with killer robots
By Phil Elliott and Michael Powell
a brand new, retro comic. It has a very wide and eclectic range of contributors, writers from Steve MacManus to Kek-W, artists from Ian Gibson to an 11-year-old called Drew Marr – and many breakthrough creators that we have watched grown and take their place in the comics industry.
- Temporal Anarchy Dark myths set in 1977, brought to you by Philthy Luka, the original punk rocker – By Alan Holloway and Neil ‘Blackbird’ Sims
- V In the future they’ll fight to become history – By Steve Bull and Ade Hughes
- The Screaming Hand! Trapped in a web of para-anatomical terror – By Kek-W and Conor Boyle
- Angel – By Baden James Mellonie and Steve Austin.
- The Last Man Brexit in space with killer robots – By Phil Elliott and Michael Powell
- The Prodigal Enslaved for three centuries by the Dark Fae, mankind awaits their liberator – Mal Earl
- Key Runners Loyal secret agents, whose mission is to defeat organised crime and government corruption – By Drew Marr
- TechnoFreak Criminals, robots and Maurice the cat – By John Charles and Tom Newell
- Lifeboat – a poster of Ian Gibson’s unpublished Masterpiece
- Penny Pentagram London’s Grooviest Occult Detective – By David Thomas and Jonny Roydon
- Division 77 ….Fighting a future war to save humanity, again – by Dave Heeley and Sinclair Elliott.
- Tinkling Triangles As featured in The SheerGlam Conspiracy – by Steve MacManus and Brendon Wright
- Have Blaster, Will Travel ‘When The Stranger hits town, it stays hit!’ – By Paul McCollum and Ed Doyle
- SGT. SHOUTY of the Moon Force In space everyone can hear you shout! – By Lew Stringer
- Tempered Curse 1312AD: the last days of the Knights Templar – By Dave Bedford and Morgan Gleave
Plus exclusive features on
- ROK! The God by John Wagner, Alan Grant and Dan Cornwell
- ComicScene magazine
- Edge of Extinction by Baden James Mellonie and artwork by Ryan Brown.
London’s Grooviest Occult Detective – by David Thomas and Jonny Roydon
At present issues and merchandise can be ordered from The77 Facebook Page
The77 comic £6.95 plus p&p
Contact The77 FB page for more details
1977-2000AD Facebook Grouphttps://www.facebook.com/groups/472
The77 Facebook Pagehttps://www.facebook.com/The77Comic/
The77 on GetmyComics https://getmycomics.com/the77
Temporal Anarchy is introduced by Philthy Luka, an old punk who still longs for the good old days of 1977.
It concerns a no good punk rocker who finds a magic safety pin, that gives him proper punk musical talent. But nothing comes for free and there’s a sting in the tail of the tale.
Interview with Alan Holloway about The77 on DownTheTubes
By Steve MacManus and Brendon Wright
“The Tinkling Triangles” are a dysfunctional family pop group who have reformed to tour their Greatest Hits across the galaxy. Unfortunately, an underhand act sees them board the wrong spaceship – one they discover that is bound for the war planet Hades!Steve MacManus
An annoyingly bouncy celebrity family are the bane of a very sensible, profit conscious and opportunistic manager. How can this poor, greedy, pinstriped gent rid himself of these musical monstrosities? It’s like “The Bumpkin Billionaires” turned sci-fi.Brendon Wright
In the future they fight to become history